If you are now convinced that high schools need to modernize, you might want to learn about how
If you are now convinced that high schools need to modernize, you might want to learn about how we’re taking high school science to the next level.
Over 20 years ago we began to question, dismantle, and then re-engineer multiple systems that better align with the modern flow of information, the neuroscience of learning, and the need for a global citizenry of lifelong learners. We’ve done 12 years of small-scale implementation of our Integrated Science Program across a wide array of demographics inside public, private and international secondary schools (ages 13-20) in the USA, Malaysia, Japan, Brazil and Mexico.
Schedule an introductory 30-minute webinar for yourself and/or a few team members and we’ll get the conversation started. Contact: email@example.com
To support science & STEM teachers with high-quality materials and a modern approach, we:
- Break down silos in formal science class
- Build a multi-year, coherent progression
- Teach SDGs through real-world global case studies & PBL
- Connect the personal, local & global
- Engineer a practical, comprehensive, competency-based assessment model for high schools
- Deliver a Sustainable, digital OER experience for students and teachers
- Support teachers with ongoing PD while the program is established
January 5 (Tuesday) 8:00 am - April 1 (Thursday) 4:00 pm PST
Your own device, your own time, your own space