The Site is owned by EduChange, Inc. and Teachers for Learners LLC (“we”, “our” or “us”). Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property on this Site, including without limit, the text, graphics, copyright works and trademarks, is owned by us.
Right to Use Site and Content
• Republish material from this Site (including republication on another website).
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Site for a commercial purpose;
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Site.
• Frame any part of the Site by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
• Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (such as scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting) related to this Site.
You may link to this Site, although we reserve the right to prohibit links to the Site, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request.
The information provided on the Site is for informational purposes only. It does not take into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. Nothing on this Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. Use of information and material contained on the Site is at your own risk. Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Site is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it, and we do not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate. This Site may contain links to third party websites that are not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites that this Site links to.
Access to certain areas of this Site is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to particular areas of this Site, or the entire Site, at their discretion.
If you are provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this Site or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User Comments and Other Content
If you provide or contribute any comments or other materials to us and/or to this Site (“User Content”), you agree that we, and anyone authorized by us, can use that User Content in any manner free of any obligation to you or any other party. This includes granting us the right to copy, distribute, modify, license and exploit any User Content in perpetuity by any means and media now known or developed in the future, without payment or other consideration to you or any other person. In addition, by posting or uploading any User Content to this Site or providing any User Content to us, you agree that:
• We can edit or remove any User Content from any website or other means of distribution, at our sole discretion, without providing you with any notice.
• You waive all moral rights in any User Content that may be available to you in any part of the world.
• You will only provide User Content that is appropriate and that relates to the particular forum or topic we have posted on the relevant section of the Site.
• You may not post any User Content that may damage the reputation of us or any third party, or that is not truthful.
• Any comments or other materials posted by you or by other users will be available to the public.
• We are not responsible for the content provided by you, other users or by third parties, and we are under no obligation to monitor or remove any third-party content or user comments.
All Liability Excluded
This Site and its contents are provided “as is”, without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Site or the content on or accessed through it.
We do not guarantee that:
• This Site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with any use of this Site, or from any User Content or other content or messages posted or transmitted by you on or through the Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. You should never share your secure information, password or identifier with any other person.
We may use “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Site and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Site sends to your browser, which may then be store on your system for later retrieval by the Site. Cookies track your movements through different websites, and are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalize your experience when you visit a website.