Your privacy is important to EduChange, Inc. (“we” or “us”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect on this website (“Site”), and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, including your email address.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to any of our mailing lists or other services.
• Any other information that you send to us through this Site, or that you include in any user-provided content.
• Information about how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the Site.
• This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics, see the official Google Analytics page.
Using Personal Information
We will not provide your personal information to third parties (other than any contractors we utilize to operate this Site). We may use your personal information to:
• Administer this Site.
• Personalize the Site for you.
• Enable your access to and use of the Site services.
• Send you marketing communications from EduChange, Inc. and our affiliated companies or entities.
If we disclose your personal information to our contractors for these purposes, the contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Information Collected Separately
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
• By post to 1932 ½ Rodney Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027.